[Announcements] New event: Ebblefest Encampment (West Dragonshire, July 2, 2021)

Tue May 18 15:24:21 UTC 2021

Greetings,

New calendar event: Ebblefest Encampment (West Dragonshire, July 2, 2021)
. You can find the most recent information at
https://drachenwald.sca.org/events/calendar/#/insulae-draconis-west-dragonshire/2021-07-02/ebblefest-encampment
.

Event summary:
In the village of Nunton on the weekend of the 3ed of July 2021 we will
gather to shake off the long year plage, and celebrate new beginnings, and
demonstrate our skills at arms, and arts. Starting Friday the 2ed of July
2021 though to Sunday the 4th, in which time we will make our own fun, dust
of our skills at arms, and arts. Ebblefest the village fair, running from
3pm to late on Saturday will time demonstration and outreach time. Our plan
is to just keep doing things we like doing, in a more public facing way.
The best thing we can demo is having fun at what we like to do. The village
is Nunton postcode SP5 4HZ just south of Salisbury There are good train
services to Salisbury. Bus service 'Salisbury Reds' X3 bus to Bournemouth
stops on the A338, about a 10 minute walk to Nunton. While the number 44
'Salisbury Reds' bus is slower but stops right in the village. There are
toilets on site. It is discretely wet. This is a free event, uncatered
event, with ongoing discussions a
https://www.facebook.com/groups/165631263464713 for support or contact
vetgirl96 at hotmail.com for specific questions.