[Announcements] Elevation at Plague Wars court

Mon May 3 15:18:09 UTC 2021

Greetings,

A message went out to the populace today:

Greetings unto Our wonderful populace of Drachenwald! We have some good
news to share with you all. In response to the writ with which We presented
him last August, where We announced that We wish to elevate him to the
Order of Defense, Baron

Read more at
https://drachenwald.sca.org/posts/news/2021/05/02/elevation-at-plague-wars/