[Announcements] This is Drachenwald weekly update

Fri Jul 23 14:04:33 UTC 2021

This is the weekly summary for 'This is Drachenwald'
More Scappi and foraged things.. (Orlaith Chaomhanach)

It is hot, far too hot, but I managed anyway to go outside and see some
things to research and take photographs of to go along with a very short
post about a few recipes in the Opera of Bartolomeo Scappi that feature
ingredients we don’t readily

Read more at
https://pontagedue.wordpress.com/2021/07/22/more-scappi-and-foraged-things/
------------------------------
Dawn Company Promo_Join Us Now ([The] Dawn Company's YouTube channel)

Read more at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtW27x_oLEc
------------------------------
Folklore - How it uphold our norms and traditions... and still does it
(Agnes Edgren's Youtube Channel)

Read more at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dHDDtRK9HA
------------------------------
Cooking, Cooking (The Irish Ages)

What’s a girl to pack when going on holidays to Kerry, well let me see The
usual!!!!!!! Wild garlic infused oil , garlic bulb, salt and pepper, no
spring onions but have two shallots Sun cream, hat, a little cooking stove,
pot and iron griddle and a

Read more at https://theirishages.home.blog/2021/07/18/cooking-cooking/
Norman food in 13 th century Ireland (The Irish Ages)

This week With my friend Sue Callaghan , we are making a video for Athlone
castle. The theme food around the time of the building of Athlone Castle by
King John . Now you may ask for a country that have little or known recipes
through the ages, how

Read more at
https://theirishages.home.blog/2021/07/18/norman-food-in-13-th-century-ireland/