[Announcements] Event update: JMB-A late Virgin Mary Annunciation Feast (Reengarda, September 3, 2021)

Wed Jul 21 15:23:35 UTC 2021

Greetings,

Update on calendar event: JMB-A late Virgin Mary Annunciation Feast
(Reengarda, September 3, 2021).
You can find the most recent information at
https://drachenwald.sca.org/events/calendar/#/nordmark-reengarda/2021-09-03/jmb-a-late-virgin-mary-annunciation-feast
.

Event summary:
It is now time find out who will be our next honorary Reindeer custodian
thru 3 diffrent challenges archery, Heavy Fighting med A&S. We will also
est good food and enjoy our time together. Due to Covid-19 restrictions,
Max 50 people can attened.