[Announcements] This is Drachenwald weekly update

Fri Jul 16 14:04:33 UTC 2021

This is the weekly summary for 'This is Drachenwald'
Device registered, finally! (Marlein - a 16th century wardrobe)

So, my device is finally registered. It took me long enough... I have been
a member of the SCA for 15 years but it is actually just the latest three
that I have been thinking about registered both my name and device. My
name, Marlein Eberlin, was

Read more at
https://marleina16thwardrobe.blogspot.com/2021/07/device-registered-finally.html
------------------------------
Tutorial; the Euradress (Handcrafted History)

This blog post is made with the support of my Patreons According to my
notes, I made an update on this sewing project when moving it to the
current blog address, in 2014. 2014? That is some time ago… With … Continue
reading →

Read more at
https://handcraftedhistory.blog/2021/07/15/tutorial-the-euradress/
------------------------------
Ranulf / Derlington 3 (Ranulf li Norreis's Youtube Channel)

Read more at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVDg-tcHtLQ
------------------------------
Ranulf / Derlington 2 (Ranulf li Norreis's Youtube Channel)

Read more at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11eYHsox3UQ
Ranulf / Derlington 1 (Ranulf li Norreis's Youtube Channel)

Read more at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDK0zeqoasc
Frostheim Fixarhelg (Kareina's observations)

The Shire of Frostheim is lucky enough to share a home island with the
Scouts. Grundet is a small island in the Luleå river by the village of
Sunderbyn, which was briefly famous in the 1990's at the filming location
of Swedish TV's series Bondånger

Read more at https://kareina.dreamwidth.org/784080.html