[Announcements] This is Drachenwald weekly update

Fri Jul 9 14:04:33 UTC 2021

This is the weekly summary for 'This is Drachenwald'
Ellisa’s food for thought (Drachenwald Arts Challenge)

In order to help those artisans who are working on her challenges,
Meisterinne Ellisa has created a couple of albums on her facebook with
inspirational images. For “Puzzling letters” go here

Read more at
https://drachenwaldartschallenge.wordpress.com/2021/07/05/ellisas-food-for-thought/
------------------------------
Mystery Monday: Blendumen (Dictionary of Medieval Names from European
Sources)

Every Monday we will post an entry that hasn’t yet been published with a
view towards harnessing the collective onomastic power of the internet. If
you have any thoughts about the name’s origin, other variants it might be
related to, other examples

Read more at
https://dmnes.wordpress.com/2021/07/05/mystery-monday-blendumen/
------------------------------
Scandinavian Folklore - Näcken (Agnes Edgren's Youtube Channel)

Read more at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwQZ6hG03Vk
------------------------------
The problem with popularity (Drachenwald Arts Challenge)

We have had a lot of interest and at nearly 60 (update at 9pm Saturday 3
July: 77) projects registered it means we’ve had to start thinking about
how many we can actually interact with actively for the next four months.
Therefore, we have had to put

Read more at
https://drachenwaldartschallenge.wordpress.com/2021/07/03/the-problem-with-popularity/
------------------------------
Viking and Iron Age food: the drinks (The lazy reenactor girl)

Let’s get back into the Iron Age culture! This time, I’ll write about the
thing that maybe most people think about when they think about Viking
culture; drinking. The Vikings have a reputation about them to be heavy
drinkers and that they drank

Read more at
https://lazyreenactorgirl.wordpress.com/2021/07/03/viking-and-iron-age-food-the-drinks/
OMG! I finished a thing! (An Everyday Italian)

When it comes to accessories, no good working Italian woman would be
without an apron. These come in especial handy if you're me, as I either
hide from people by volunteering in the kitchen or am prone to spilling
things on myself. Because of this,

Read more at
https://freewaydiva.blogspot.com/2021/07/omg-i-finished-thing.html