[Announcements] New event: Drachenwald Practicals (St John of Rila, January 28, 2022)

Thu Jul 8 15:24:24 UTC 2021

Greetings,

New calendar event: Drachenwald Practicals (St John of Rila, January 28,
2022)
. You can find the most recent information at
https://drachenwald.sca.org/events/calendar/#/st-john-of-rila/2022-01-28/drachenwald-practicals
.

Event summary:
A weekend of classes, panel discussion and workshops dedicated to the
behind-the-scenes activities that keeps our game ticking along. Looking at
social media, recruiting, safe spaces, and best practice in event planning,
we hope to gather the creative, the innovative and the effective tips and
tricks in building our society.