[Announcements] This is Drachenwald weekly update

Fri Dec 31 15:04:33 UTC 2021

This is the weekly summary for 'This is Drachenwald'
Raffle away the year 2021! (Knots in a net – Solmuja verkossa)

I would love me some feedback and I’m not above bribery. You can earn a
raffle ticket by answering these two questions: Which article in whole blog
is your favourite? What sort of an article you would like to read next or
would benefit you the most?

Read more at
https://knotsinanet.wordpress.com/2021/12/30/raffle-away-the-year-2021/
------------------------------
In the midts of a move; course prep (Kareina's observations)

Keldor and I have just acquired a house and are busy cleaning it and
getting it ready to move into. So, of course, we are also making time to
prep for the Build Your Own Knife course he is running for Frostheim next
week. He's written up lots of

Read more at https://kareina.dreamwidth.org/792522.html
------------------------------
Summing up 2021 (Eva's historical costuming blog)

 At first I thought that I hadn't done much in 2021. Except for hiking,
biking, ice skating, swimming, and slowly getting back to working.But
apparently I did quite a lot of stuff, and unusually much for other
people.Last year's summing up was

Read more at
https://evashistoricalcostumes.blogspot.com/2021/12/summing-up-2021.html
------------------------------
Small updates (Eva's historical costuming blog)

 I have done some small updates to the page for my folk costume - added
soem new garments and photos. It's here.

Read more at
https://evashistoricalcostumes.blogspot.com/2021/12/small-updates.html
Trim for a Princess (Jahanara's Weaving & Research)

Trim for a Princess Jahanara Sat, 12/25/2021 - 14:52 Body We were fortunate
to be able to hold the Insulae Draconis Coronet Tournament this summer. My
friend Siridean won the Tournament and bestowed the honor of being the
Princess of

Read more at https://thepurplelotus.org/node/128