[Announcements] This is Drachenwald weekly update

Fri Dec 24 15:04:33 UTC 2021

This is the weekly summary for 'This is Drachenwald'
Everyday Italian: Horse biscuits - not what you think (An Everyday Italian)

I follow an historic food writer on Instagram, and every now and then she
posts a recipe I want to try. These delectable things were definitely one,
and when I approached my mother-in-law about it, she enthusiastically
embraced the idea of me

Read more at
https://freewaydiva.blogspot.com/2021/12/everyday-italian-horse-biscuits-not.html
------------------------------
5 Swedish 19th cent stories about Tomten (Agnes Edgren's Youtube Channel)

Read more at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prt8qNhcfEg
Styringheims Lucia (Marlein - a 16th century wardrobe)

I have been to an event! Finally. I had not understood how much I have
missed my people but seeing them all again made it very clear. I need
events. As last time there was a Lucia event in Styringheim, a barony in
Nordmark, Drachenwald, the head of

Read more at
https://marleina16thwardrobe.blogspot.com/2021/12/styringheims-lucia.html