[Announcements] This is Drachenwald weekly update

Fri Dec 17 15:04:34 UTC 2021

This is the weekly summary for 'This is Drachenwald'
Packing my stuff (Eva's historical costuming blog)

 This is not a csotume realted post, but a post about something else that I
really like within my historical recreation in the SCA: Feastgear - and
boxes.Unlike my friend Gele who has specific sets for various time periods,
with only replicas, I am

Read more at
https://evashistoricalcostumes.blogspot.com/2021/12/packing-my-stuff.html
------------------------------
Law proposals (Drachenwald Blog)

Greetings from Drachenwald Law Council! Please give feedback on the new
draft law proposals The Drachenwald Law Council has published new draft law
proposals for your commentary! These draft proposals cover Drachenwald law
sections 6, 11.02.1, 13.08

Read more at
https://drachenwald.sca.org/posts/news/2021/12/15/law-council-new-proposal/
------------------------------
January Dragon’s Tale has been published (Drachenwald Blog)

Greetings good people of Drachenwald! The Chronicler has published a new
Dragon’s Tale for your enjoyment. This links directly to the current
newsletter (.pdf), and does not need a password. If this doesn’t work you
can follow this link to the

Read more at
https://drachenwald.sca.org/posts/news/2021/12/15/Dragons-tale-January-2022/
------------------------------
Sidetracked by Sakura (Stringcrafter)

I picked up a copy of “The Transformations of Sakura” recently, a kumihimo
book by Claudia Wollny which concentrates on flat braids (Hira Genji) made
on a marudai. After scanning through it, I had high hopes of understanding
track plans 1 a little

Read more at https://stringcrafter.com/2021/12/13/sidetracked-by-sakura/
Lussekatter - Swedish Lucia bread (Agnes Edgren's Youtube Channel)

Read more at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs2V9txu_rA
Lucia (Handcrafted History)

In Swedish tradition, Lucia comes at the winter’s darkest night, bringing
light and hope. But the night is not only hopeful and joyous but also
dangerous. It is best to stay awake, keeping watch over the darkness and
your loved … Continue reading →

Read more at https://handcraftedhistory.blog/2021/12/10/lucia/