[Announcements] Event update: Drachenwald College of Heralds meet (Drachenwald, December 17, 2021)

Thu Dec 16 16:23:30 UTC 2021

Greetings,

Update on calendar event: Drachenwald College of Heralds meet (Drachenwald,
December 17, 2021).
You can find the most recent information at
https://drachenwald.sca.org/events/calendar/#/drachenwald/2021-12-17/drachenwald-college-of-heralds-meet
.

Event summary:
Every month, heralds from all over Drachenwald meet online to comment on
the latest submissions and talk of other things, both serious and not,
depending on the mood. We will be using Zoom. Password is herald All are
welcome! We will be discussing in English. You don't need to be an
experienced commenter or herald to join in. You don't need to have
commenting rights (or even an OSCAR account) to take part.