[Announcements] New event: Drachenwald College of Heralds meet (Drachenwald, December 17, 2021)

Wed Dec 15 16:23:13 UTC 2021

Greetings,

New calendar event: Drachenwald College of Heralds meet (Drachenwald,
December 17, 2021)
. You can find the most recent information at
https://drachenwald.sca.org/events/calendar/#/drachenwald/2021-12-17/drachenwald-college-of-heralds-meet
.

Event summary:
Every month, heralds from all over Drachenwald meet online to comment on
the latest submissions and talk of other things, both serious and not,
depending on the mood. This time we'll be using Google meet. Meeting link
https://meet.google.com/axt-iyta-odf If you participate via a computer, you
don't need a Google account and there is nothing extra to download,
everything is done via the web browser. All are welcome! We will be
discussing in English. You don't need to be an experienced commenter or
herald to join in. You don't need to have commenting rights (or even an
OSCAR account) to take part.