[Announcements] This is Drachenwald weekly update

Fri Dec 3 15:04:33 UTC 2021

This is the weekly summary for 'This is Drachenwald'
Highlights (Kareina's observations)

 I am so behind on posting, things that would be worth their won writeup,
had I the time...Norrskensfesten Road trip to Scarpetta di Novembre House
huntingPacking to moveJob huntingRelationship joysSuffice it to say: life
is wonderful,  busy,

Read more at https://kareina.dreamwidth.org/789308.html
------------------------------
A gown fit for a Queen (Handcrafted History)

You know when you are browsing fabrics, looking for something practical and
discreet to make a working garment with? Yeah, that didn’t go as planned
here… I fell in love with this silk brocade and bought several meters of it
… Continue reading →

Read more at
https://handcraftedhistory.blog/2021/11/30/a-gown-fit-for-a-queen/
Trade of food and drink (The Irish Ages)

Ancient Ireland or Hibernian is described by Tacitus lying between Britain
and Spain in 98Ad, where much trade occurred in the harbours. It is hard to
imagine trade along such rough seAs, but trade and movement of people
brought different races to

Read more at
https://theirishages.home.blog/2021/11/27/trade-of-food-and-drink/