[Announcements] Event update: Medieval Dead (Eplaheimr, October 30, 2021)

Fri Aug 27 15:23:32 UTC 2021

Greetings,

Update on calendar event: Medieval Dead (Eplaheimr, October 30, 2021).
You can find the most recent information at
https://drachenwald.sca.org/events/calendar/#/insulae-draconis-eplaheimr/2021-10-29/medieval-dead
.

Event summary:
Join Eplaheimr as the days of In Person gathering gets brighter , to
celebrate the darker days of the medieval (and modern) plague time. We will
have a day event in Clara, where we will have access to the gym, changing
rooms and outdoor area (limited kitchen access and no bedrooms). There will
be social gathering and feasting. Lunch will be bring your own food, for
evening meal we may be able to have a barbecue Weather permitting, or
organize a takeaway so we can get fed before travelling home. We will be
doing some martial activities Fencing, Armoured Combat and Archery are on
the plan. There will be some A&S altough no class are being run at the
current time.