[Announcements] New event: Medieval Dead (Eplaheimr, October 29, 2021)

Wed Aug 18 15:23:16 UTC 2021

Greetings,

New calendar event: Medieval Dead (Eplaheimr, October 29, 2021)
. You can find the most recent information at
https://drachenwald.sca.org/events/calendar/#/insulae-draconis-eplaheimr/2021-10-29/medieval-dead
.

Event summary:
Join Eplaheimr as the days of In Person gathering gets brighter , to
celebrate the darker days of the medieval (and modern) plague time. We are
hoping to get access to our usual site with sleeping accommodation and
cooking facilities, should we not get access to the site we WILL run a day
event on the Saturday. There will be social gathering and feasting (it may
be a Bring your own Food). We will be doing some martial activities
Fencing, Armoured Combat and Archery are on the plan. There will be some
A&S altough no class are being run at the current time.