[Announcements] This is Drachenwald weekly update

Fri Oct 23 14:04:33 UTC 2020

This is the weekly summary for 'This is Drachenwald'
Kingdom University (Drachenwald Blog)

A bit of a boast from The Kingdom University Team - we have 360 registered
attendees, 150 of these are out of Kingdom visitors. 21 are attending their
first SCA event. 38 of Drachenwald’s groupa are covered. All 20 of the 20
SCA kingdoms are in

Read more at
https://drachenwald.sca.org/posts/news/2020/10/22/kingdom-university/
------------------------------
Looking back (Magdalena's kitchen)

For some reason today I find myself looking back on my body of work. I am
grateful that when I started the journey with Judith she had me fill out
what we called a 'post mortem' a review of the event and a close look at
the good and the bad. I

Read more at
https://magdelena-kitchen.blogspot.com/2020/10/looking-back.html
------------------------------
Drachenwald Files no 11 - Interview Lady Maria Harsick (Agnes Edgren's
Youtube Channel)

Read more at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtDxxYa4VU8
------------------------------
Mystery Monday: Teagaton (Dictionary of Medieval Names from European
Sources)

Every Monday we will post an entry that hasn’t yet been published with a
view towards harnessing the collective onomastic power of the internet. If
you have any thoughts about the name’s origin, other variants it might be
related to, other examples

Read more at https://dmnes.wordpress.com/2020/10/19/mystery-monday-teagaton/
Signature Shots #8: Jeff's Falling Under (Avery's Youtube Channel)

Read more at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJcGTIozXvc
Drachenwald Files no 10 - Interview Baroness Maggie (Agnes Edgren's Youtube
Channel)

Read more at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI4dQyRPwIc