[Announcements] This is Drachenwald weekly update

Fri Oct 16 14:04:33 UTC 2020

This is the weekly summary for 'This is Drachenwald'
Drachenwald Files no 9 - Interview with Iago ab Iago (Agnes Edgren's
Youtube Channel)

Read more at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDPW6Ermgvg
------------------------------
On fungi (Orlaith Chaomhanach)

I’ve gotten really interested in identifying fungi over the last couple of
years in my mundane life and am starting to feel like I’m getting
somewhere. I thought it might be fun to start finding out something,
anything really, about fungi in

Read more at https://pontagedue.wordpress.com/2020/10/12/on-fungi/
------------------------------
First SCA event since 12th Night (Kareina's observations)

This weekend was the event "The Tailor's Story, or, There Will be Cheese".
It was so much fun! It didn't have many things I normal associate with SCA
events (like lots of hugs/cuddles, singing and dancing), because we were
attempting to respect

Read more at https://kareina.dreamwidth.org/772525.html
------------------------------
Scandinavian Folklore - Part 2 - Gruvrå (Agnes Edgren's Youtube Channel)

Read more at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P96gFiQ6d4
------------------------------
Le Menagiér de Downham Market, Episode 4, Sauces and Saucemakers (Alexandre
Davinge's Youtube Channel)

Read more at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBunjhOItWY
The 3 Rs (Wolfram von Falkenstein and Alessandra di Riario's Youtube
Channel)

Read more at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnscMrJXlYU
Drachenwald files no 8 - Meastra Ellisif Gydasdottir (Agnes Edgren's
Youtube Channel)

Read more at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsFCJrsfYYQ