[Announcements] New event: Drachenwald Summer Coronation (Nordmark, June 11, 2021)

Tue Oct 6 15:23:11 UTC 2020

Greetings,

New calendar event: Drachenwald Summer Coronation (Nordmark, June 11, 2021)
. You can find the most recent information at
https://drachenwald.sca.org/events/calendar/#/nordmark/2021-06-11/drachenwald-summer-coronation
.

Event summary:
Welcome to the far north of Drachenwald for Summer Coronation! Join us
during several very Long Days* as we celebrate the end of the Long Reign
and the long-awaited coronation of Drachenwald’s Heirs. *At ~65.9 degrees
North, and fully two weeks before midsummer we can’t, quite, promise
midnight sun. The sun will duck behind the horizon to the north for about
2.5 hours each night. However, unless it is very overcast, this shouldn’t
interfere with being able to read outdoors without artificial light.