[Announcements] This is Drachenwald weekly update

Fri Oct 2 14:04:33 UTC 2020

This is the weekly summary for 'This is Drachenwald'
Will of Christopher Huckvalle - Overnorton, Oxfordshire - 1577 (Gesta
Nicholai)

The will of Christopher Huckvalle (-July 1577) of Over Norton, Oxfordshire,
Gentleman. He is my 11th great-grandfather. Transcribed by myself.Source:
Oxfordshire Wills Index 1516-1857; 185.468; Oxfordshire ArchivesRegistered
Will:

Read more at
https://gesta-nicholai.blogspot.com/2020/10/will-of-christopher-huckvalle.html
------------------------------
An impromptu magical court (September 17th in the year of the Corona
Plague, AS LIV) (Drachenwald Youtube Channel)

Read more at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3thXQbTWz0
------------------------------
Drachenwald files - Interveiw with Seigneur Ezechiel Corbin (Agnes Edgren's
Youtube Channel)

Read more at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG67DCaoQ8Q
------------------------------
Unser neues Baronenpaar (Knights Crossing)

William und Katherina sind auf dem Knight’s Crossing Reconciliatio zu Baron
und Baronin gekrönt worden. Um Euch unsere neuen Regenten vorzustellen,
wird demnächst ein Newsletter mit vielen spannenden Inhalten erscheinen.
Bleibt dran! Der Beitrag

Read more at
https://www.knightscrossing.org/2020/09/29/unser-neues-baronenpaar/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=unser-neues-baronenpaar
------------------------------
Will of Roberte Huckvale - Oxford, Oxfordshire - 1553 (Gesta Nicholai)

 The will of Roberte Huckvale (-c.1555) of Oxford, Oxfordshire, husband to
Elynore nee Carycke, father to Christophere and Dorothie (married to
Wyllyam Bucknore), Gentleman. He is my 12th great-grandfather. Transcribed
by myself.Source:

Read more at
https://gesta-nicholai.blogspot.com/2020/09/will-of-roberte-huckvale-oxford.html
------------------------------
Solution Saturday: Bulrebecca (Dictionary of Medieval Names from European
Sources)

Every Saturday, we will revisit one of our Mystery Monday names that we
have solved. Many thanks to everyone who has contributed their knowledge
and expertise, whether commenting here or on twitter or via email. You’ve
all helped solve a

Read more at
https://dmnes.wordpress.com/2020/09/26/solution-saturday-bulrebecca/
Drachenwald Files - Interveiw with Lord Þórólfr Blót-Úlfsson (Agnes
Edgren's Youtube Channel)

Read more at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9gveOvu4_w