[Announcements] This is Drachenwald weekly update

Fri Jul 24 14:04:33 UTC 2020

This is the weekly summary for 'This is Drachenwald'
p is for plates intro (Wolfram von Falkenstein and Alessandra di Riario's
Youtube Channel)

Read more at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyxqgdvFBAo
------------------------------
Things about which I continue to think (Adventures of Tomyris)

In a previous post, I kicked around the idea of the Apprentice Challenge,
as outlined by some lovely people in An Tir, and then basically went dark
on SCA stuff for ::checks watch:: a year and a half. But since my muse
seems to be reawakening, I

Read more at
https://freewaydiva.blogspot.com/2020/07/things-about-which-i-still-consider.html
------------------------------
18 years in the life of a dress - a story in images (Eva's historical
costuming blog)

In 2002 I made this dress for an event in March. Our whole local group were
making clothing inspired by images in the early 14th century manuscript
Codex manesse, or Grosse Heidelberger Liederhandschrift.It's made in green
thin wool, and it has been

Read more at
https://evashistoricalcostumes.blogspot.com/2020/07/18-years-in-life-of-dress-story-in.html
------------------------------
J is for Jommetry 2 - the Vertical. (Wolfram von Falkenstein and Alessandra
di Riario's Youtube Channel)

Read more at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghSe5ZJboHM
------------------------------
Ranulf Makes Mistakes (So You Don't Have To): Episode 2 (Ranulf li
Norreis's Youtube Channel)

Read more at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsVkovLZG2k
------------------------------
Regalia (A SCA parody) (Agnes Edgren's Youtube Channel)

Read more at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx2w7n7nfag
------------------------------
Everyday Italian: Drinking vessels (Adventures of Tomyris)

The first in a series of posts about the little things that round out how
you present yourself in persona. This episode brought to you by
Silverwing’s Law #43:The most important thing is a cool mug or goblet.
Without a mug or goblet, you end up with

Read more at
https://freewaydiva.blogspot.com/2020/07/everyday-italian-drinking-vessels.html
New look...who 'dis? (Adventures of Tomyris)

Oh, intrepid readers. I'm in the throes of reinvention, once again! A new
SCA name and badge is in the works, so I thought I'd just apply sweeping
change everywhere because why not?The focus of this blog won't change,
overmuch - rather, it will get

Read more at https://freewaydiva.blogspot.com/2020/07/new-lookwho-dis.html