[Announcements] Event update: Virtual Raglan Fair 2020 (Insulae Draconis, August 6, 2020)

Fri Jul 17 17:24:11 UTC 2020

Greetings,

Update on calendar event: Virtual Raglan Fair 2020 (Insulae Draconis,
August 6, 2020).
You can find the most recent information at
https://drachenwald.sca.org/events/calendar/#/insulae-draconis/2020-08-06/virtual-raglan-fair-2020
.

Event summary:
Our annual visit to Raglan in Wales has had to be postponed to 2021. But we
still want to do the things that we do when we gather there - learn and
teach, discuss, entertain and meet. So let’s do so virtually! We will host
a coordinated programme of classes, seminars, practices and social events
done online running over a few days in August.

The link for this online meeting: https://insulaedraconis.org/Events/Raglan/

The password:

Instructions for obtaining the password: Preregistration is essential – see
the event website.